WARMA wants to offer its clients the best service and provide all information necessary to complete the application process. The following section will explain the route to register a borehole and the different sections of the forms. Please read this page carefully and follow the instructions to ensure a successful application.
Form I: Notice to Drill Borehole
With this form, the applicant is notifying the Authority of their intention to drill a borehole and mostly require them to submit their contact details and physical address. For a successful process please follow the steps below:
1. Name of the applicant (individual applicant or enterprise)
2. Please provide an address to receive letters and your email address
4. Full address of the applicant (please include Plot Number, Street, Province, Town and the telephone number you can be reached during working hours)
Please note: The fields 'Licence Code' and 'Date and Time' are for official use only.
This form has to be submitted together with Form II 'Application to Drill a Borehole'.
Form II: Application to Drill Borehole
Form II provides details about the applicant, the location of the borehole and the contracted drilling company. Please follow the steps below:
1. Details of the applicant including name, registration number, nationality, passport number and email address
2. If available/necessary the applicant shall provide a valid water permit number (not necessary for domestic use below 10,000l per day)
3. Full address of the applicant (please include a telephone number you can be reached during working hours and a valid email address)
4. Please provide the full name of the owner of the property
5. Name the purpose of the borehole and indicate how much water will be abstracted (for domestic use an abstraction below 10,000l per day can be assumed)
6. State name and license number of the contracted drilling company (a list with registered drilling companies can be found on our website)
7. The applicant indicates the actual area where the drilling will be conducted
8. Provide the physical address where the applicant intends to drill
Declaration: The applicant indicates if he/she is the borehole owner or a representative of a drilling company. For purposes of making sure that the information provided is correct and truthful the applicant is expected to sign.
Attachments: The applicant is expected to provide a sketch map and any supporting documents such as title deed and Borehole compilation report. A list of required documents can be found on our website.
Please note: The fields 'Licence Code', 'Date and Time' and Page 3 are for official use only.
This form has to be submitted together with Form I 'Notice to Drill a Borehole'.