WARMA manages and maintains GEODIN Software which is used to make an informed decision with regards to Ground Water Resources Management.
GEODIN Software is the Groundwater Management Information System that Captures data, stores, analyses and produces information:
- Facilitates data entry
- Shows the type of water point, depth, diameter type of borehole, type of casing, type of pump etc.
- Stores and readily displays the groundwater levels
- Display Well designs (borehole logs) including geological layers, soil type etc.
- Analyses water quality data
- Combines with GIS to display the data on the map
GEODIN Database Information Output
- Borehole logs
- Pump test graphs
- Chemistry data table and water quality report
- Borehole completion form
- Groundwater monitoring table
- Queries i.e. select the desired data from the database
Click on the image to enlarge.