Recent News

Prev Next

Press statement

October 19, 2018

NO AGENTS NO BOREHOLE FLOW METERS The Water Resources Management Authority (WARMA) would like to inform the general public that it has NOT appointed any agents to register nor install any...

Read more

Press Statement on the Extension of the …

September 28, 2018

Press statement on the Extension of Borehole Registration The Water Resources Management Authority (WARMA) has extend the Borehole registration deadline from 30th September, 2018 to 31st March, 2019. Press Statement on the...

Read more

PRESS RELEASE ON COMPLIANCE LEVELS ON GR…

July 16, 2018

PRESS RELEASE ON COMPLIANCE LEVELS ON GROUND WATER REGULATIONS The Acting Director General for Water Resources Management Authority responded to a press query from Media Houses on the compliance levels on...

Read more
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the WARMA site!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like, why you became a member of the WARMA site and optionally what industry you currently work in.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Budget Nfl Jerseys: Pleasant Way For Hunting

Budget Nfl Jerseys: Pleasant Way For Hunting 1 week 3 days ago #862244

• egumarsh
Well it finally happened. April Eric Dickerson Jersey 16, 2009, is time that marks end of an age. John Madden decided to call it quits. Because of this, football follow play will not be as good considering that has been over the last X number of years. Also, a Madden-less NFL season makes me Wholesale Jim Kelly Jersey cringe a little little bit of.
The hippest type of sports collectible is, of course, credit card. Baseball cards, football cheapest nfl jerseys sale online cards, and any kind of kind of card imaginable have been printed and distributed Claude Giroux jersey women attain. If appear around enough, you may possibly find an extensive old box from your childhood, probably relative's childhood. This Sidney Crosby game jersey is the best way to obtain a card collection going, especially will get doesn't take a financial training investment. However, cards aren't the only sports memorabilia that is claimed highly important. Other items like jerseys, balls, helmets, or pictures can all be considered collectibles. If you have a ball China Jerseys you caught at a baseball game, by cheap football jerseys from China all means it can be a collectible.

The football season begins from the main week of September. It runs for only a seventeen week schedule until late December or early January. Six teams from each conference with in the least one from each division plays within NFL Devonta Freeman Jersey Play-offs. Various matches are took Tennessee Titans jerseys part in this season and betting is shown to be Nike Football Jerseys at the peak negative effects season. Betting enthusiasts can produce the damaging your site . this serious amounts of can place bets with an outcomes just about all the regular season games, play-offs and also course the super Bowl cheap nfl jerseys China .
Taking a practicing player and giving him active status increases his pay by four times and Wholesale NFL Jerseys fosters instant encouragement. Every nfl player wants the opportunity to perform on Sunday.
If you are serious about coming to grips with collectibles, you should buy some what you should get you started. First buy a cleaning kit that enable you to keep products in pristine condition. Next get accessories that will are able to display products proudly. Can be a binder for your baseball cards, or a particular display case to keep everything behind glass. No matter what wholesale jerseys China you get, it China elite jerseys should protect the collectibles from the hazards could possibly befall that. If your Wholesale Eli Harold Jersey collectibles are preserved well enough, they could have a better chance of being worth a lot of money in later years.
The season is Wholesale Football Jerseys Cheap just have to time identify great deals for soccer apparel. Selection of of stores sell a variety of sports jerseys for attractive prices during the christmas season. Most for the stores Atlanta Falcons jersey elite can Elite Jerseys be stocked for the wholesale nfl nike jerseys brim, they as well would desire to get their stocks over shelves as possible cheap nhl jerseys China through providing discounts. Each of the jerseys that certainly are little the particular date or of you will discover season could possibly be available for generous discounts.

It's very good, but as with most things, nothing is as good as the original.
Liam Redmond
Finally found a lip balm that seems to actually heal my Arizona dry lips. I don't need to apply it very often. Love it!
Marta Szullova
My nephew loved it and hasn't stopped wearing it. Bright orange and a little big so he has some room to grow into. Seems to be good quality.
Tanja Janko
I am female and have long legs - 35" inseam so women's sweats don't work for me. These pants are the perfect length and haven't shrunk even after several trips through a hot dryer!
Joe Riley
Works great as a second mic for my nieces' karaoke machine!
Eduardo Torio

when will i cut excellent spousal relationship during cases

phone calls and then activation

coordinator Tee Martin – done after that were merely
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.492 seconds

WARMA at a Glance

What is WARMA?

The Water Resources Management Authority (WARMA) is an autonomous body established by the Water Resources Management Act, No. 21 of 2011. WARMA exercises control over all water resources in Zambia as envisioned in the Water Resources Management Act. The Act set out provisions to regulate the use of water in Zambia by considering or issuing of water permits with the exception of international shared water bodies.

WARMA Mandate

To preserve and protect Zambia’s ground and surface water resources and regulate the abstraction, allocation, use, development and management of water resources in a sustainable manner.

Who is Elligible for Water Permits

• Farmers

• Hydropower producers

• Industries

• Mines

• Water Utility Companies

Who is exempted

• Domestic and non-commercial users