Recent News

Prev Next

PRESS RELEASE ON COMPLIANCE LEVELS ON GR…

July 16, 2018

PRESS RELEASE ON COMPLIANCE LEVELS ON GROUND WATER REGULATIONS The Acting Director General for Water Resources Management Authority responded to a press query from Media Houses on the compliance levels on...

Read more

Ministrial Press Statement

April 18, 2018

Ministrial Press Statement The Ministry Of Water Development, Sanitation and Environmental Protection (MWDSEP) released a press statement clarifying the enactment of the statutory instruments on fees and charges, licensing of drillers...

Read more

Zambia National Water Stewardship Award …

April 12, 2018

Zambia National Water Stewardship Award 2018 Launch

WARMA Acting Director General launches 2018 Zambia National Water Stewardship Award Water Resources Management Authority Acting Director General Mr. Lemmy Namayanga launched the 2018 Zambia National Water Stewardship Award. During the...

Read more
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the WARMA site!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like, why you became a member of the WARMA site and optionally what industry you currently work in.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Useful Tips Help You Win The Football Betting

Useful Tips Help You Win The Football Betting 2 months 2 weeks ago #851653

• egumarsh
New playbooks to learn, coaches to handle with, and chemistry develop upon could mean a team might sputter in the first a Austin Seferian-Jenkins: Practice boot a 'wake-up call' part of Carolina Panthers jersey cheap the period. The Indians own by far the AL's worst moneyline record, considering the 43-62 Devil Rays own the league's second-worst mark at just minus-$550. He's experience playing inside and outside linebacker. Whether it be the Islanders, Devils or even Flyers to get said end up being up the actual air.
If a kicker's cheap nfl jerseys range is 44 yards instead of, say, 55, that can dramatically change the way a team represents. North park Chargers: With Marvin Harrison out, Wayne is Manning's guy. This next exercise can be a good complement if you're doing a morning cycling routine with cycling jerseys. Remember, since they can be planning a wholesale jerseys China bachelorette party you plan a fun http://www.newenglandpatriotsjerseyspop.com event, 1 that are going to measured because when much money you used it.
Carolina Panthers (4-4) (Previous rank: 13): cheap nba jerseys Their defense gave them a chance to win by intercepting Vince Young, nonetheless offense doesn't seem recognize how to get in the end zone. Sport already been in existence for countless of years and has been an essential part belonging to the lives quite a wholesale Carolina Panthers team jerseys few people more than the the scene. Maine's back-to-back gopher balls served to Adam Kennedy and Ryan Zimmerman on Monday night catapulted into a tie with Ervin Santana for most in mlb. May likely surprise yourself when you start bouncing off ideas. Of course, you can also find as well as fans in any of another cities in North Us.
Happy Hour is from midnight along with your place could be the suggested area for your group to continue the evening of fascinating to straighten up before hitting the fishing line Hopkins absents the training in order to seek a new contract all method home. That way alone, fans are wholesale New England Patriots jerseys taken on sure shoppers. They stopped Nebraska's fearsome running attack holding the Huskers to yard on carries.
The great opportunity for Canfield actuality Brees is familiar with that someday he will be going to replaced anf the husband can take his time grooming Canfield. Whatever your child's favorite sport is, you can kind basket fillers to. He can be NBA 3 of 5 wholesale Jaguars jerseys on kicks from 30-39 yards, a distance from which most nfl kickers are automatic. He still holds the key League record for most wins and a loses with 316.
This complaint and complaint #4 are unique to major league baseball. Baseball for 2011), Sumrall shortstop Connor Barron, Sumrall outfielder/pitcher Luke Lowery, Ridgeland pitcher Nick Johnson, Northwest Rankin pitcher Cody Livingston and Jones County Junior College pitcher Andrew Cut. Lot three reasons I think the NBA should do their Draft Lottery this way.

Maja Wilczyńska : You can never have enough of these shorts. I wish they made them with zip pockets too.
Brigita Gerikaitė : Love Jaime Primak Sullivan and this book made me love her even more!!
Vincy Ho : Easy to use looks great. He k of a lot better then paying 300 to 400 for professional framing.
Claire Dupré : I bought one for my 3 year old son & one for his BFF. The helmet is very durable & continues to survive tackle after tackle. The jersey has been washed more times than I can count & still looks new. However, I do hang it to dry. The helmet was a little big for a 3 year old, but I went to ACE Hardware & picked up a roll of thick foam that's used for doorways (it has one sticky side) & placed it inside the helmet. It now fits as though it was made for his head. And of course when he gets bigger, I'll just remove the foam I added to it. I would definitely purchase this again in the future for a gift. Kids love them, Dads love them more! What better way to support dad's favorite team!

ability to develop young players, and I don't think the inc

you can expect to lovebetter techniques
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Useful Tips Help You Win The Football Betting 2 months 1 week ago #851688

• Shawn
Red Bottom Shoes Christian Louboutin
Christian Louboutin
Christian Louboutin Shoes on Sale
Christian Louboutin Sale
Christian Louboutin Shoes
Christian Louboutin Outlet
Nike Air Max
Nike VaporMax
Nike Air Max 2017
Nike VaporMax Flyknit
Nike Air Max 2018
Nike Air Max 2016
Air Max 90
Air Max 87
Nike Air Max Tavas
New Nike Shoes 2017
Nike Air Max Tailwind 8
Special Field Air Force 1s
Kobe AD
Kobe Shoes
Kobe AD Shoes
Nike Kobe AD
Kobe A.D. Shoes
Kobe A.D.
Eqt Adidas
Adidas Eqt
Adidas Eqt Support
Adidas Eqt Adv
Adidas EQT Support 91/16
Adidas Eqt Boost
Harden Shoes
James Harden Shoes
Harden Vol 2
Harden Vol 1
Adidas Crazylight Boost
Harden Vol 1 Shoes
adidas Crazy Explosive 2017
adidas Dame 4
KD 9
KD Shoes
KD 9 Elite
KD 9 Shoes
Nike Kyrie 3
Kevin Durant Shoes
Nike Kyrie S1 Hybrid
Kyrie 4 Shoes
Kyrie 3 Samurai
Kyrie 3 BHM
Kyrie 4
Kyrie 2
Kyrie Shoes
kyrie irving shoes
Kyrie 3
Kyrie 3 Shoes
Lebron 14
Lebron Shoes
Lebron 14 Low
Lebron 14 Shoes
LeBron Soldier 10
LeBron Ambassador 9
NBA Store
Basketball Shoes
Curry Shoes
NBA Stars Shoes
Lebron Shose
NBA Shoes
Curry 2
Curry 3
Nike Flyknit
Nike Flyknit Racer
Nike Flyknit 4.0
Nike Free Flyknit
Nike Store
Nike Outlet
Nike Factory Store
Nike Factory
Cheap Jordans
Jordan Shoes
Nike Shoes 2017
Nike Air Max
Cheap Yeezys
New Yeezy Boost
Yeezy 700
Yeezy Boost 500
Kids Yeezy Shoes
Adidas Yeezy Powerphase
Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2
Adidas Yeezy Boost 350
Yeezy Boost 350 V2
Yeezy Boost 350
Yeezy Wave Runner 700
Yeezy Desert Rat 500
Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Kids
Yeezy Powerphase Calabasas
Nmd R2
Nmd R1
Nmd Xr1
Adidas Nmd
Yeezy 500
Human Race Nmd
Cheap Adidas Shoes
Adidas Shoes 2018
Adidas NMD R1
Adidas NMD R2
Harden Vol. 2
Harden Vol. 1
Adidas NMD Human Race
Adidas Yeezy Boost
Adidas Ultra Boost 3.0
Adidas Ultra Boost 4.0
Cheap NBA Jerseys
NBA Jerseys
www.newyeezyboost.us.com
www.cheapnbajerseys2017.com
Cheap Ray Bans
Ray Ban Sale
Ray Ban Sunglasses Sale
Ray Bans On Sale
Ray Ban Wholesale
Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses Sale
Ray Ban Sunglasses Outlet
Ray Ban Sunglasses Cheap
Coach Outlet Online
Coach Outlet
Coach Bags
Coach Purses
Coach Factory
Coach Factory Outlet
Coach Factory Store
Coach Outlet Stores
Coach Bags For Cheap
Coach Bags Outlet
Coach Purses Cheap
Coach Purses On Sale
Longchamp Bag
Longchamp
Longchamp Bags
Longchamp Sale
Longchamp Backpack
Longchamp Outlet
Longchamp Bag Sale
Longchamp Handbags
Longchamp Bags Outlet
Longchamp Sale Handbags
Michael Kors Sale
Michael Kors Outlet
Michael Kors Outlet Online Sale
Michael Kors Outlet Online
Michael Kors
Michael Kors Handbags
Michael Kors Purses
Michael Kors Bags
Nike Free 5.0
Nike Free Run
Nike Free
Nike Store
Nike Free 3.0
Nike Free 4.0
Air Max 1 Ultra Moire
NIKE HYPERADAPT 1.0
Kobe 12
Kobe AD
Kobe bryant Shoes
Kobe Shoes
Kobe 11 Shoes
Kobe 11
Kobe 11 Elite
Kobe Shoes
Cheap Jordans for Sale
Cheap Jordans
Cheap Jordan Shoes
Jordans for Sale
New Jordans 2018
Jordans Shoes 2018
Jordan Shoes For Sale
Jordan Shoes
Red Bottom Shoes For Women
Red Bottom Shoes
Red Bottoms Shoes On Sale
Red Sole Shoes Christian Louboutin
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.717 seconds

WARMA at a Glance

What is WARMA?

The Water Resources Management Authority (WARMA) is an autonomous body established by the Water Resources Management Act, No. 21 of 2011. WARMA exercises control over all water resources in Zambia as envisioned in the Water Resources Management Act. The Act set out provisions to regulate the use of water in Zambia by considering or issuing of water permits with the exception of international shared water bodies.

WARMA Mandate

To preserve and protect Zambia’s ground and surface water resources and regulate the abstraction, allocation, use, development and management of water resources in a sustainable manner.

Who is Elligible for Water Permits

• Farmers

• Hydropower producers

• Industries

• Mines

• Water Utility Companies

Who is exempted

• Domestic and non-commercial users