Recent News

Prev Next

Press Statement on the Extension of the …

September 28, 2018

Press statement on the Extension of Borehole Registration The Water Resources Management Authority (WARMA) has extend the Borehole registration deadline from 30th September, 2018 to 31st March, 2019. Press Statement on the...

Read more

PRESS RELEASE ON COMPLIANCE LEVELS ON GR…

July 16, 2018

PRESS RELEASE ON COMPLIANCE LEVELS ON GROUND WATER REGULATIONS The Acting Director General for Water Resources Management Authority responded to a press query from Media Houses on the compliance levels on...

Read more

Ministrial Press Statement

April 18, 2018

Ministrial Press Statement The Ministry Of Water Development, Sanitation and Environmental Protection (MWDSEP) released a press statement clarifying the enactment of the statutory instruments on fees and charges, licensing of drillers...

Read more
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the WARMA site!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like, why you became a member of the WARMA site and optionally what industry you currently work in.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: division and its teams will be set up for the imm

division and its teams will be set up for the imm 3 months 3 weeks ago #851523

• egumarsh
ESPN's NFC West reporters Alden Gonzalez (Los Angeles nike nfl jersey size fit Rams), Brady Henderson (Seattle Seahawks), Nick Wagoner (49ers) Cheap MLB Jerseys and Josh Weinfuss (Arizona Cardinals) answer two key questions about how the division and its teams will be set up for the immediate future. These projections are based on a three-year window because the teams are on the cusp of changes with upcoming free agency and the draft, and Garoppolo's contract altered the 49ers' long-term outlook more than their immediate one because it was a safe bet that the QB would stay in San Francisco.
Jamal Collier covers the Nationals for MLB.com. Follow him on at @jamalcollier. This story was not subject to the approval of Major League Baseball or its clubs.
Defensive end Joey Bosa, the Chargers’ first-round selection last season, missed the first four games MLB of the Philadelphia Eagles Black Nike Womens Elite Jerseys regular season with a lingering hamstring strain after holding out the first month of training camp over a contract dispute.
Renteria on Moncada, Holland MIN@CWS: Renteria on Holland's solid start in winWhite Sox manager Rick Renteria provides an update on Yoan Moncada's exit and reviews Derek Holland's encouraging performance on the mound
Trading receiver Jarvis Landry would free up cap space for the Dolphins to use in free Giants Blank Grey Road 2 New Cool Base Stitched Baseball Jersey agency.?Jasen Vinlove/USA TODAY SportsWorst case: The Dolphins will look foolish if they can’t make a fair-market trade for Landry, their best offensive player. If they get stuck and rescind the franchise tag, they will forfeit Tigers #24 Miguel Cabrera Navy Blue New Cool Base Stitched Baseball Jersey their right to receive a 2019 compensatory pick. Losing Landry with no compensation would be a total disaster. Executive vice president of football operations Mike Tannenbaum is a savvy trader and should be able to execute a face-saving trade. Right tackle Ja'Wuan James is on thin ice and could be cut, leaving a gaping hole on the offensive line -- and not much money to fix it. -- Rich Cimini
KANSAS CITY -- Royals first baseman Eric Hosmer, who left the team to attend to a family matter on Friday morning, returned in time to baseball jerseys for kids pinch-hit in the fourth inning for Ramon Torres in the series opener against the White Sox.
I think he'll be the first to tell you that's not how he approaches games, teammate Paul basketball jersey san antonio spurs logo image George said when asked if he wanted to see Westbrook go for it. Russ is a guy that whatever the team needs, whatever he feels he needs to do, he's gonna do. That just naturally happens that he gets those triple-doubles.
At 14-29-10, the Sabres sit last in the Eastern Conference standings. Their home record dropped to 6-15-4 -- they began the day tied with Arizona for the fewest home wins in the NHL.
To be fair to Texas, they're dealing with a troubled bullpen that ranks 25th cheap mlb jerseys china jornal noticias in baseball in WAR (0.7) and 24th in ERA (4.67) and taking some fliers makes sense. Grilli can still miss bats (10.02 K/9) and his velocity (93.0 mph cheap Authentic Jerseys average) hasn't totally deserted him. He's a hell of a long shot at this stage, but if you squint to the point where the entire world becomes an amorphous blur it's possible to see the upside.
James came up with this list of questions to ask about Keltner and any other Hall of Fame candidate. The Keltner cheap authentic Sidney Crosby jersey List is not a formula; it doesn't have a point system and doesn't cheap authentic Derrick Rose jersey give a clear thumbs up or thumbs down at the end. No, you ask and answer the questions, and by the end, maybe you will have a clearer view of that player's career.
We here in the Power Rankings Department find it exhilarating. There's a certain cachet to New York, Los Angeles and Boston, but the success of the league depends on the development of smaller and newer markets. And given just how well the Knights are playing, a trip to the Cup Final could make a burgeoning Vegas market thrive even more.
Curry tweaked his ankle on March 8 at home while playing the San Antonio Spurs. It was his fourth ankle injury of the season. He did not travel with the club for its three road contests. He has instead remained in the Bay Area with the team's head performance therapist Chelsea Lane to receive around-the-clock treatment.
Deshaun Watson showed the Patriots that they have work to do in trying to contain athletic quarterbacks.?Jim Rogash/Getty ImagesNewton didn’t show much elusiveness in the Panthers’ 34-13 home loss to the New authentic nike nfl jerseys Orleans Saints on Sunday -- he rushed for one first down and had a 3-yard touchdown jaunt, but not much else. Still, based on the way the Patriots' defense struggled against Watson, the possibility that Newton turns it on isn’t far-fetched.
He has wholesale sports jerseys been getting big hit after big hit ever since he came over retro baseball jersey builder from Detroit before the July 31 trade deadline.

Best sheets I have ever felt in my life. Better than any high end hotel. I love Jersey cotton.
Sean Healy
I ordered a size smaller after losing a lot of weight, otherwise it would have been a bit large. But I would recommend these as they're very nice shirts for the price. If you're thin you may want to consider a size smaller than you usually go with.
Sharon Gwara Peterson
As a Jersey girl with family from the south, I totally appreciated this book. I watched Jersey Belle and wished for more seasons and I try to watch cawfeetawk when I can. I enjoyed really hearing about Jaime's family. I would have liked to hear more about the Belles. I felt like the end of the book was a little rushed, but I definitely enjoyed it, I couldn't put it down.
Linus Hollis
Great item for the price, fits well, material is comfortable and not scratchy while riding.
Christopher Sims

Ronaldo and Gianluigi Buffon are the only candidates to win

go-to, Schneider might not see one more minute of game acti

watch NBA games on cable TV, the group says they enjoy the

Final Period Outshooting New Jersey Columbus Blue Jackets Jersey Womens 13-7 But Schneider Shut The

They hated giving up a bat the caliber of Calhoun's, an arm

push Villa back against RSL, especially with a showdown in
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 1.210 seconds

WARMA at a Glance

What is WARMA?

The Water Resources Management Authority (WARMA) is an autonomous body established by the Water Resources Management Act, No. 21 of 2011. WARMA exercises control over all water resources in Zambia as envisioned in the Water Resources Management Act. The Act set out provisions to regulate the use of water in Zambia by considering or issuing of water permits with the exception of international shared water bodies.

WARMA Mandate

To preserve and protect Zambia’s ground and surface water resources and regulate the abstraction, allocation, use, development and management of water resources in a sustainable manner.

Who is Elligible for Water Permits

• Farmers

• Hydropower producers

• Industries

• Mines

• Water Utility Companies

Who is exempted

• Domestic and non-commercial users